I saw so many cool things at Maker Faire yesterday!
Here’s some of the highlights:
- Bicycle wheel beatbox was really cool
- Meet up with Matt after his 3D printing talk
- Got a free copy of Bust magazine
- Wore a demo space suit, provided by NASA
Maker Faire is comin’ up again!
I won’t be presenting this year, but I’ll still be out and about.
Check it out, if you’re in the New York area!
The World Maker Faire was awesome!!!
- 3D printing village: the machines, the prints, everything
- Giant mousetrap
- Free pouches of applesauce
- Vegan paella
- Gumball machine that dispensed candy with a text message
- Pour-over coffee robot
- Umbrella violin
- Meeting Kacie (PrettySmallThings)
- Tiny cupcakes
I also gave two intro to 3D printing talks for Make, and a sewing pattern generation talk. They were fun.
I met up with Y2Cmerill and Rassi at the World Maker Faire in NYC!
It was awesome!