I eat at all these pretty frequently
- Laughing Buddha – Indian fusion!
- Clarice Guest House – really good matokes and fried beans
- Tich Nam – authentic Kenyan food
- Mama Tracy’s – also very authentic, though may not be vegetarian friendly
- Java House – I’m sad to list this, because Java House is a chain (like Starbucks) but they have really good breakfast sandwiches and smoothies
Over the past couple of weeks, I rewatched Steven Universe.
Here’s Obsidian to commemorate the end.
I started playing Pokémon Go again to see what kind of Poké Stops are in Kisumu (they’re mostly churches).
I went to my first raid where the reward was a disappointing zubat.
Harry mentioned zubats are actually great for malaria mosquitoes.
We saw an ibis in the yard recently (sans beret).
We go to Clarice for dinner pretty often.
There are always a ton of lizards on the ceiling.
They’re totally gossiping about us.
Kike (“KEE-kay”, Swahili) likes to lounge in the sunny spots of our yard.
Recently I learned she can hop the fence.
Now I imagine her off to all sorts of adventures in the neighborhood.