We visited Rocky Mountain National Park on the centennial weekend! Whooh!
Some of my favorite moments:
- A woodpecker crow flew super close to us while we were enjoying the scenery at a cliff-side pullout
- We went above the clouds
- Two marmots waddled on the side of the road as cars sped by
Some of Harry’s favorite moments:
- Pikas calling out from the rocks ♫
Continuing our adventures, we took an amazing tour of Mammoth Cave, and got to go deep underground.
Afterwards, we camped in the campgrounds nearby, and saw some deer up close.
I’d never seen a deer that close before!
Next leg of the trip, we stopped by COSI Science Center.
Some of the highlights were:
- Riding on a highwire unicycle.
- Solving puzzles in the Indiana-Jones-esque Adventure exhibit
It was a lot of fun!
First stop in our move from Boston to California, we stopped in Pennsylvania, where I got to ride in a Ford Model A.
It was really exciting cruising down country roads in a car with character.
I’m moving to California.
- Boston Pyladies and Boston Python
- Church lab folks (seriously, it was the best lab I’ve ever worked at)
- Opportunity to work at a 3D printing/hardware startup
- Lots and lots of friends
Harry went on his first airboat ride last weekend. He loved it!
Oh man, I feel like Santa when a new shipment of pipette tips comes in and I resupply the benches.
p200 for you, and you, and you!