Burning Man Highlights – Part 1
I just got back from Burning Man and it was AMAZING!
Here are some highlights:
- The view of the Man against the mountain ridges was gorgeous.
- Harry had too much fun jumping on interactive lights that responded with different colors.
- Discofish went on the prowl at night, luring Burners with its grooviness.
- The Dome on the Playa was full of hand bound books, blank and ready to be filled with guest stories.
- Embrace stood out on the horizon. Inside, two giant hearts pulsated with light.
All of this is from just the first day!
To be continued!
If you have a larger version of the Discofish picture I would love if you would email me a copy